Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Help I'm Drunk and Trapped in the Bathroom Doll #5


Mascara or eyeliner can be used to draw eyes; give your doll a small blot of lipstick for a mouth, and nail polish or lipstick can be used to paint on hair. If you feel like your drunk bathroom doll is more of a modest type, you can give her a bonnet. Bonnets can be constructed from a pantyliner cut into a small circle if you can find a pair of nail scissors. The pantyliner medium is handy because it comes with adhesive, so you can just stick it right on top of the doll's head. If you can't find pantyliners or scissors, you can use cotton rounds and tie on with floss, as I've done here. Also, bandaids can serve as tape if you have no other alternatives. I always keep hair glue in my medicine cabinet because I never know when I will want to glue something to my head. If you can find hair glue then you've really scored. Also, if your hostess is a complete slob like myself, you might be able to locate a bunch of real hairs in a hairbrush or bathroom drain and adhere these to the back of drunk doll's skull.

No comments: